ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MECHANICAL BARRIER & LUBRICANT
White Petroleum Grease
White petroleum grease is a semi-solid mixture of hydrocarbons, with a melting point that depends on the exact proportions. Petroleum grease can be used in a variety of different functions including as a mechanical barrier, coating, lubrication and more.
- Functions as an anti-seize assembling grease
- Prevents the ingress of water and dust
- Provides an environmentally-friendly antifouling coating
- Protects against corrosion in dry & wet environments
- Performs better than oil in vertical applications